- What is Carlyle?
- Carlyle is one of the world's leading global investment firms. Carlyle was founded in 1987 by its three founders – Bill Conway, Dan D'Aniello, and David Rubenstein. The Carlyle Group manages $222 billion in assets under management in 365 investment vehicles investing in Corporate Private Equity, Real Assets, Global Credit and Investment Solutions as of September 30, 2019. Carlyle combines global vision with local insight, relying on a top-flight team of more than 1,775 professionals operating out of 33 offices to uncover superior opportunities in Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, the Middle East, North America and South America.
- What exchange does Carlyle trade on and what is the ticker symbol?
- The common stock of The Carlyle Group Inc. trades on the Nasdaq Global Select Market with CG as its ticker symbol.
- When did Carlyle become a public company?
- Carlyle originally listed its common units on the Nasdaq Global Select Market on May 3, 2012. Carlyle converted from a publicly traded partnership to a corporation called The Carlyle Group Inc. on January 1, 2020, and its common stock is listed on the Nasdaq Global Select Market.
- When is Carlyle's fiscal year-end?
- December 31
- What is Carlyle's dividend policy?
- Carlyle expects to pay dividends to the holders of its common stock in an initial amount of $0.25 per share each quarter ($1.00 per share annually), subject to the discretion of Carlyle’s Board of Directors and compliance with applicable law.
- Who is Carlyle's independent auditor?
- Carlyle's independent registered public accounting firm is Ernst and Young LLP.
- Where can I get added to the email distribution lists for press releases and Securities and Exchange Commission filings?
- You can be added to our distribution lists here.
- How can I contact investor relations?
- You can reach public market investor relations here. For LP investor relations, click here.
- Who is the transfer agent for Carlyle's common stock and how do I contact them?
- The transfer agent for Carlyle is the American Stock Transfer & Trust Company. You can contact them at:
American Stock Transfer & Trust Company
6201 15th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11230
- Do you have another question that has not been answered that we can address?
- Please submit your question directly to Investor Relations at this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org